- Fresh pineapple
- Slices of cured ham
- 3 spoons of Picual olive oil
- 3 Small spoon chopped nut or Picos rusticos crushed
- 3 spoons Sotolongo vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the pineapple into thin slices and remove the skin. It is important not to leave any brown rest
2. chop in small pieces
3. In a bowl mix the small pieces of pineaple,Picual olive oil , the vinegar, crushed nuts.
4. Spread the jamon serrano and put a small portion of the mix, seal with a toothpick.Repeat until finish.