- 400 grams of chicken breast
- 40 g of finely chopped basil.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 100 gr of sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Small spoon sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend the onion and garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, marinate the chicken breast for 20 minutes.
2. In a pan pour a spoon of Picual olive oil, fry the tomatoes a bit until soft. Put them aside
3. Fry the chicken strip until brown.
4. Set up the sliced of bread , to start assembling the Montaditos.
5. Put a piece of chicken, a slice of mozarela and the tomato.
6. Decorate with a little fined chope parsley, a black olive slice and a some drops of Picual oil.Serve hot. cheese should melt a bit on the chicken.