300 gr Canned Tuna
200 gr Pepper
Hojiblanca olive oil
Cream of Balsamic vinegar al Pedro Ximenez
1. Put a little Hojiblanca Olive Oil in a pan , and fry the stripes of peppers for 3 to 5 minutes until soft
2. Mix the tuna with a big spoon of Hojiblanca olive oil, squesee a little lemon, a liittle citric salt.
3. Cut the baguette into 1 cm wheels. Put the wheel pieces of bread for 5 minutes in the oven at 350 grades, to make them a little hard
4. Take the bread out put some of the tuna mix, using the Peppers on top to decorate each wheel of bread.
5. Finish by making a little letter on top of the Montado using the cream of balsamic vinegar al Pedro Ximenez.
6. Go for it..