- 500g of medium sized potatoe
- Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons paprika de la Vera
- Salt paprika
1. We wash the whole potatoes , with skin to remove dirt that may have.
2. Cut the potatoes into quarters and put them to boil. To see if they are ready prick potato with a skewer if it comes off easily are ready.
3. Take out the potatoes and place them in a baking dish.
4. Season the potatoes. added a generous splash of olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt and 2 tablespoons paprika de la Vera, stir well to coat all ingredients.
5. Place potatoes in the oven for 10 or 15 minutes until they turn golden .
6. Take the potatoes from the oven and immediately sprinkle one tablespoon of paprika de la Vera on potatoes, and a add a little salt pepper flakes