- 450gr Pork Meat
- 3 Big Spoon Picual Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt Paprika
1. Cut the meat into medium cubes and place in a bowl.
2. To prepare the marinade , mix all the other ingredients ( lemon juice , chopped garlic tooth , chopped parsley ) in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the meat and stir so it is well impregnated .
3. Let stand for 15 minutes, use wooden skewers .
4. Preheat grill or griddle ; stringing three pieces of meat per skewer and intersperse with various vegetables , place them on the barbecue for 10 min or until the meat is a little scorched out.
5. During cooking give several turns and use the rest of the marinade juice to keep skewers moist.
6. Serve hot .