½ Lemon Juice
250 gr Slices Bacon
450 g . White Fish Fillets
12 sprigs rosemary
3 Big spoon Hojiblanca olive oil
De La Vera Hot Paprika
1 Clove Garlic
1. Cut the fish fillets into small squares about 3/4 ” and put them in a bowl.
2. Cut some of Rosemary in small pieces, leave some of the Rosemary tips untouched to be use later.
3. Take the lemon juice, the choped rosemary leaves and put them in a bowl with Hojiblanca olive oil, garlic, Citrus salt and De La vera Hot parika.
4. Add the fish pieces to the bowl and stir well. Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.(Marinating)
5. Cut the slices of bacon in half inches and side fold them. Stringing one pieces of fish and alternating with 1 piece of Bacon on skewer.
6. Preheat the griddle and grill the skewers 10 minutes, turning and impregnate them with marinade preparation occasionally.
7. Serve hot. Decorated with the remaining Rosemary on tips and with lemon wedges.