- 4 Clove Garlic
- 125ml Olive Oil
- 450 grams. prawns , shrimp
- Wine Vinegar Balsamico White
- Cream of Balsamic Vinegar Pedro Ximenez
1. The first thing to do is heat the oil in a skillet thick base, simmered.
2. Place a shrimp or shrimp per stick.
3. It should fry the garlic and chili pepper, seeded and chopped, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes or until soft, but without browning.
4. You have to take the prawns or shrimp and fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until well have been impregnated with garlic oil.
5. You must turn off the heat and add the chopped parsley.
6. Remove all good for well blended. Season the prawns.