Our Bose the collection is the result of the hard work and dedication of our team of foodies, choosing the best that Spain can offers. Some of the companies that produced our ingredients are in the hands of the same family for centuries. If there were a Hall of Fame for gourmet products, our Bose selection would be part of it. Our quality, artistry, dedication, and values have been preserved to offer the level of excellence of these ingredients. Enjoy it responsibly; they can be addictive.
- ✔ Balsamic Cream from Pedro Ximenez (PX). Balsamic Vinegar cream from Pedro Ximénez(PX) grape variety. This variety is believe originated somewhere in the Andalusia region of southern Spain where the grape has been growing since at least the early 17th century. The Traditional production method starts by drying the grapes under the hot sun, to concentrate the sweetness. The Balsamic cream from PX has a rich flavor and aroma, dense texture, and dark mahogany color. Use on salads with dried fruits, (walnuts, almonds, pistachios), ice cream, with meat or pickled fish. 8.46 Oz / 240 g. Origin of Cordoba.
- ✔ MUELOLIVA. Mueloliva Venta Del Baron, with more than 100 awards in 16 different countries, is considered one of the best of Extra virgin olive oil of the Planet. A blend of Picuda and Hojiblanca varieties green olives, Handpicked and processed in less than 6 hours from harvest to preserves, all the primary aromas of the fruit. Use it at the end to enhance flavors. Origin Prego de Cordoba 3.40Oz/100ml.
- ✔ 10-year-old Oak-aged vinegar. In the Iberian Peninsula, there are traces of the production of wine and vinegar for more than 3,000 years before Christ, and particularly in the area where we produce our kinds of vinegar: Montilla-Moriles, history goes back to the ancient Roman Empire. The production methods have changed since them but, the weather, the land, the fruit, the tradition of which essential wines, are transformed in superb world-class vinegar have remained. Oloroso Vinegar Sotolongo aged in oak barrels for 10 Years (CRIANZA) bright amber color, full-bodied, dry, very sharp, and full of aroma. Ideal for salads, beans and, marinating meat and seafood. 6.75Oz/200ml.Origin Montilla-Moriles.
- ✔ Mikes Truffle. Our black truffle oil, made from 100% Arbequina extra virgin olive oil(EVOO) and black winter truffle, also known as “truffe du Périgord” in France and “Tartufo Nero pregiato” in Italy. 100% natural truffle. A few drops are enough to give an intense flavor to any dish, highlighting fried eggs, salads, creams, and purees. Origin Soria. 3.4oz/100 ml.
- ✔ Nobleza del SUR. Centenarium PREMIUM. In 1640, Miguel Sánchez Sagra acquired an olive plantation in Jaén (Andalucía), and 12 generations later, the family continues working and taking care of this same olive grove. Centenarium Premium 100% Picual, the greatest exponent that represents us, each bottle contains the feeling of a family and values. “Aceite de Pago” produced from local centenary picual olive grove. Maximum 4 hours from the harvesting of the fruit until bottled. From 10 to 14 kg of olive, we provide 1L of oil.Origin Jaen.3.4 oz/ 100ml.
- ✔ Especies del Sol CITRIC SALT. At Especias del Sol, we can boast 130 years of experience as a family enterprise. In recent years with enthusiasm from our younger family members, we are exploring new tendencies. Citric Flavored Sea Salt Flakes is the result of such exploring, we have created an exceptional salt with No preservatives, and No Artificial Coloring. It is composed of sea salt flakes, orange, lemon, and limes peels. Perfect combination with fish and chicken.Origin Caceres. 5.64 Oz / 160 grams.